the Tee Etiquette
Check out the following list and learn how to behave
on the tee area!!
- Totally silent when others are hitting.
- Totally still when others are hitting.
- Watch out for your shadow.
- Stand in an area that allows you to be visible by
the person hitting the ball.
- Do not stand directly behind the target line.
- Always allow the person with the best score on the
most recent hole to play first.
- If a divot is taken fill with sand mixture provided
or replace the divot.
- Clean the tee deck of your broken tees.
The best rule of thumb would be to think of how you
might like the perfect playing partners to behave, then
behave like that yourself.